Treat Now Family Clinic and Psychiatry in Arlington, Texas is a family practice clinic that focuses on health prevention and health promotion. Patient visits are provided by Dr. Catherine O’Connor DNP, FNP-BC.
The Treat Now philosophy is that each patient is a unique human being who deserves individualized care and to be treated with compassion, dignity, and respect. We strive to provide quality care in a friendly environment that encourages wellness and prevention of disease through education.
Treat Now Family Clinic will maintain privacy according to HIPPA guidelines. All patients are welcome, including those without insurance. Our clinic will not hold to any prejudice to race, creed, sexual origin, or socio-economic status. Everyone is welcome at Treat Now Family Clinic.
Treat Now Family Clinic and Psychiatry will provide the following services, among others:
- Preventive and Routine Services
- Diabetes Teaching and Care
- Exercise and Obesity Counseling
- Thyroid Disease
- Other Chronic and Acute Illnesses
- Workmen’s Comp
- Annual Physicals
- Routine Services
- Sick Visits
- Free sports physical with any physical exam
- Pap Smear and Pelvic Exam
- Annual Well Women Exam
- Family Planning-Oral, Injection, etc
- STD Screening and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections and Urinary Tract Infections
- Removal of minor skin tags, moles, and warts
- Athletic Foot
- Laceration Repair
- Minor Incision and Drainage
- Simple Biopsy
The staff of Treat Now Family Clinic and Psychiatry welcomes you to our clinic!
Get the proper attention you need. Drop by Treat Now Family Clinic in Arlington, Texas for your treatment today.