The VI Peel® contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel improves the tone, texture and clarity of the skin. It reduces or eliminates age spots, treats hyperpigmentation, and softens lines and wrinkles. The VI Peel® is an excellent choice to address acne, reducing or eliminating acne scars, while stimulating the production of collagen, for healthier, firmer, more youthful skin. This self-neutralizing peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and minimal downtime.
|All skin types and conditions
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is created in a laboratory by combining three chlorine molecules with acetic acid, a relative of vinegar. TCA provides excellent exfoliation properties while stimulating collagen production to repair the skin.
- Retinoic acid (Vitamin A) promotes collagen and elastin production, helps to increase water levels within the epidermis, normalizes cell turnover and is a melanogenesis inhibitor.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) with anti-inflammatory properties and is an effective anti-acne ingredient working as a keratolytic, clearing out dead cells blocking the hair follicle that cause impactions.
- Phenol has the ability to trap free radicals, works as a chemical cauterant to exfoliate the skin, has preservative properties and in low percentages is an effective numbing agent.
- L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is a stable, water soluble form of vitamin C, an anti-oxidant, a photo protectant (protects from UV damage), stimulates collagen production, brightens the skin, and suppresses melanogenesis.